Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁Latest images搜尋會員註冊登入
Welcome to the NTU & KSU Online Reading Club
歡迎來到 崑山科大 & 南台科大 網路讀書會

This is one of the sorrowful story.

向下 
3 posters
發表人內容
中維

文章數 : 12
注冊日期 : 2010-10-01
年齡 : 31

This is one of the sorrowful story.  Empty
發表主題: This is one of the sorrowful story.    This is one of the sorrowful story.  Empty10/24/2010, 8:10 pm

It’s time for me to input my ideas. I think the reason why British and French fought with each other is that they had different opinions. Their battles caused a lot of Indians dying in their country. However,many Indians put the blame on many innocent British. For instance,in the story,an Indian called Magua,he captured Alice so as to force Cora to be his wife. The reason why Magua proposed the words to her is that he disliked Cora’s father,Munro,a general of British. If I were Cora,I would refused him at once. Also,I would say the thing has not to do with me.But I really know that he wouldn’t give up easily. Unfortunately,in the end of the story, Cora was killed by one of the Hurons. What a miserable story it was.

That all!
回頂端 向下
卓佳慧

文章數 : 12
注冊日期 : 2010-09-25

發表主題: 回復: This is one of the sorrowful story.    This is one of the sorrowful story.  Empty10/24/2010, 8:59 pm

Hello~中維
I agree your ideas. I also thinks this story is sadness and made me touch. And I think Magua is so pathetic.
回頂端 向下
Ya

文章數 : 7
注冊日期 : 2010-10-04

發表主題: 回復: This is one of the sorrowful story.    This is one of the sorrowful story.  Empty11/2/2010, 11:00 am

Story result really lets the human be very sad!!
回頂端 向下

This is one of the sorrowful story.
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: Group 9 :: Reading Reflection 閱讀心得分享-
前往: