Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁Latest images搜尋會員註冊登入
Welcome to the NTU & KSU Online Reading Club
歡迎來到 崑山科大 & 南台科大 網路讀書會

This is a full of adventure and thrilling story

向下 
4 posters
發表人內容
卓佳慧

文章數 : 12
注冊日期 : 2010-09-25

This is a full of adventure and thrilling story Empty
發表主題: This is a full of adventure and thrilling story   This is a full of adventure and thrilling story Empty12/18/2010, 2:34 pm

I am interesting in this kind of book. Shocked
I like this story than former story. This is a full of adventure and thrilling story 194940
I think all survivor that they are so lucky and brave. Rolling Eyes
I really pride of them for unawed. This is a full of adventure and thrilling story 474212
So I am interesting in this TV series, I believe it will attraction story. clown
This is mading me realize when I also encounter accident, I was a confused too. pale
The story dispictions these survivor happened things on wheresome island.
And all story's page head is currently. lol!
回頂端 向下
Your ET

Your ET

文章數 : 239
注冊日期 : 2010-08-28

發表主題: 回復: This is a full of adventure and thrilling story   This is a full of adventure and thrilling story Empty12/18/2010, 4:31 pm

Hi 佳慧:

I would prefer to die in the crash instead of facing such uncertain things on such a deserted island.
I don't know if these survivors are luck or not because they don't know if they can be saved or if they would encouter other more terrible things.

回頂端 向下
haman

文章數 : 14
注冊日期 : 2010-09-19

發表主題: 回復: This is a full of adventure and thrilling story   This is a full of adventure and thrilling story Empty12/25/2010, 5:26 pm

I also think he is an interesting book!!
回頂端 向下
BO

文章數 : 14
注冊日期 : 2010-09-26

發表主題: 回復: This is a full of adventure and thrilling story   This is a full of adventure and thrilling story Empty12/27/2010, 5:40 pm

I agree this story very interesting.
Let me know when has the accident,
who is good person or bad person .
回頂端 向下
卓佳慧

文章數 : 12
注冊日期 : 2010-09-25

發表主題: 回復: This is a full of adventure and thrilling story   This is a full of adventure and thrilling story Empty12/29/2010, 12:21 am

to haman
yeah~ this is very adventure story
i like it Very Happy
回頂端 向下

This is a full of adventure and thrilling story
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: Group 7 :: [Lost]: Story Discussion 故事討論-
前往: