Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁Latest images搜尋會員註冊登入
Welcome to the NTU & KSU Online Reading Club
歡迎來到 崑山科大 & 南台科大 網路讀書會

The Lost...after I read that...

向下 
3 posters
發表人內容
孟歡

文章數 : 11
注冊日期 : 2010-09-29
年齡 : 32

The Lost...after I read that... Empty
發表主題: The Lost...after I read that...   The Lost...after I read that... Empty12/21/2010, 2:28 pm

I finish this book today,to my surprise,it's not ending!!!!!!! Mad
That me felt disappointed,I really wanted to know what survivors would do someing to be rescued.
I think I like this boook,maybe it is full tense plot,and it made me wanted to read,even love it. Razz

This book is include many story,everyone's story.
For example,Locke,the person I think he is a bad man at first.Because when the plane crash happened,everyone flet sad and frightened,except Locke.Evil or Very Mad
He is the only one felt happy and like this crashed,but when I read his story,I know why he is so joyful. affraid
Before this crashed he couldn't walk and had to use a wheelchair,then now ha discovered he was able to use his legs again,so did he happy.

After read this book, I only have one question,that is it really an accident?Or there were some secret in this ialand waited them to discover?
Maybe the answer what I wanted to know,I shold to see the moive. bounce
回頂端 向下
artfulrachel6302524

文章數 : 15
注冊日期 : 2010-09-17

發表主題: 回復: The Lost...after I read that...   The Lost...after I read that... Empty12/25/2010, 10:21 pm

l am the same with you.After the teacher let us saw some fragments,l feel so interesting about the story.Even when the teaching is starting,l still read,read,read and read.All just as no one can bother me.
回頂端 向下
ying

文章數 : 9
注冊日期 : 2010-09-19
年齡 : 31
來自 : changhua

發表主題: 回復: The Lost...after I read that...   The Lost...after I read that... Empty12/26/2010, 11:32 pm

ya i think this book is interesting !
maybe it's a mystery in the island to let us find out.
回頂端 向下

The Lost...after I read that...
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: Group 5 :: [Lost]: Reading Reflection-
前往: